Mined from the foothills of the Salt Range of the Himalayas, Himalayan salt is packed with minerals that have long been touted as having all-natural medicinal properties. Containing 84 natural minerals and elements found in the human body, this salt is millions of years old and is virtually untouched by the pollutants and toxins found in traditional ionized table salt.
In addition to its singularly pure nature, Himalayan salt’s unique cellular structure enables it to store vibrational energy. Because of its colloidal make-up, the minerals in Himalayan salt are much easier for the body to absorb than other mass produced iodized salts available in most commercial and at-home kitchens. In fact, traditional table salt is dried at approximately 1200 degrees Farenheit, which ruins many of the natural chemical structures.
All natural and eco-friendly, Himalayan salt offers a multitude of health benefits which may include: improved blood pressure readings, better vascular health, the promotion of stable pH balances in cells, the support of respiratory function, help prevent water retention, promotion of good bone health, increased libido, better sleep patterns, the promotion of overall sinus health, aids in reducing the common signs of aging, as well as many other health benefits.
PRICE ON APPLICATION FOR ALL SALT LAMPS - EXTRA FREIGHT CHARGE WILL APPLY DUE TO WEIGHT
Care Tips & SetupSetup of your Himalayan salt lamp
- Remove plastic from your salt lamp.
- Screw the light bulb firmly into the power cable fitting.
- Gently push in the metal clips and insert the fitting into the base of the salt lamp until the metal clips spring into place.
- Check power point switch is OFF. Plug power cable into power point.
- Turn on power and your salt lamp is ready to go!
How to position your salt lamp
Himalayan salt lamps can be used wherever you desire fresh, clean air to help focus your concentration or simply to help you relax in your surroundings.
The following areas are examples of great spaces that will be enhanced by the inclusion of a beautiful salt lamps: Bedrooms, living rooms, offices, hospitals, meditation spaces, coffee shops, restaurants, health clubs and many more!
How to look after your salt lamp
- To clean, switch lamp off and wipe with a slightly damp sponge.
- Leave lamp on wherever possible as the heat from the light bulb will prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
- If lamp gets wet leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals.
- When not in use for long periods, disconnect your power cable and remove from the lamp, and store the salt lamp and base in a plastic bag to help prevent the lamp absorbing moisture.
- In humid conditions we recommend placing your lamp onto a small tray or dish in the rare case they may pool water.
Planning on going away on holiday?
If you plan on having your lamp switched off for an extended period, we recommend unplugging the power cord, separating the cord from your salt lamp, and wrapping the salt lamp in a plastic bag to keep it air tight. This will prevent the lamp from pooling water.
Our salt lamps are completely natural so each one is pretty unique and care instructions can vary. If you have any questions about your Himalayan salt lamp please don't hesitate to get in touch.
My lamp has started pooling water, or "leaking"
If your lamp is running, leaking or pooling water this is generally due to being switched off for extended periods, especially in areas of high humidity. To remedy, leave in strong sunlight for 4 to 5 hours and brush off any excess crystals. Wipe gently with an old cloth and turn the lamp back on.