Kfibre is a 100% Natural Whole Plant Dietary Fibre for the maintenance of digestive health. It is produced from fresh sugarcane (sucrose removed).
Kfibre is brought to you using our patented chemical free process to harness all the goodness and freshness usually depleted during traditional processing practices. Due to this unique process only Kfibre retains the natural plant micronutrients we call Phytocel. That is why Kfibre is powered by Phytocel and has many benefits compared with other fibre products.
Kfibre is produced by collecting fresh sugarcane that is not burnt before harvest from selected farms. It is brought to the factory, washed and rough chopped. The sucrose is removed by diffusion and then dewatered by centrifugal force and dried with low heat allowing the phytonutrients to remain in the final product.
The dried product is then ground into Kfibre in a 4 step process.
- Product of Australia
- No Chemicals or Additives used in Manufacturing
- Whole of Plant Source
- Full Traceability from Farm to Customer
- Contains Bioavailable Phytonutrients
- Insoluble Fibre
- Pre Biotic
- Promotes Regularity
- No Known Allergens
- Contributes to Nutrient Absorption
- Contributes to Weight Management
- Contributed to Heartburn Management
- Complimentary to Nutrient/Medicinal Supplements
CONVENIENT WAYS TO INCORPORATE KFIBRE INTO YOUR DIET
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Kfibre with a small amount of yoghurt till smooth, keep adding Kfibre and yoghurt till you have a cup of thick yoghurt, add back to tub of yoghurt and mix well. Store in fridge until need and mix with fruit, cerial or eat on its own.
- Grab your favorite 2lt milk, decant 1/4, add 6 teaspoons of Kfibri to milk, shake well. Add back 1/4 milk. Keep in fridge. Can be used in coffee, tea, on cereal and in baking.
- Add to fruit or vegetable juice (no added sugar). Decant 1/4, add 6 teaspoons or Kfibre to juice (for 2 Litres) shake well and store in fridge to use as needed.
- Replace flour by up to 20% when baking, replace by volume not by weight. Mix Kfibre and flour together well, if using SR flour add a little baking powder. May need more liquid and longer cooking time.
- Add to soups, stews, meat patties, milkshakes, smoothies or quiche.